The rental process
We have designed this guide to help you through the stages of renting your new home.
1. Register – register your interest in renting a property by calling into see us to discuss your requirements, phone us on 01706 750 760, or register on-line at www.cowell-norford.co.uk
2. Begin the Search – we’ll send you details of all properties that match your needs. Remember we’re here to offer advice on any aspect of the properties.
3. View – We can arrange viewings at times to suit you, especially at evenings and weekends. Call 01706 750 760 to arrange a viewing.
4. Decide on a Property – Once you’ve found your ideal property, we will apply for a reference check (payable in advance) and your information will be passed to the Landlord for acceptance. We know that prompt communication between all parties is vital at this stage.
5. Tenancy Agreement – Once the references have been accepted we will draw up the paperwork, which forms a contract between you and the landlord.
6. Moving In – Before you can move in a months rent is due in advance, plus a deposit is required. This deposit is held by a third party under the Tenant Deposit Protection Scheme, which is a legal requirement.
Move into and enjoy your new home.