Why let your property with us?
We are passionate about getting you the best rent in the shortest time from a reliable tenant.
We offer a fully managed service for landlords and pride ourselves on being responsibly firm, but fair to tenants.
We can also provide a tenant finding service.
- No tenant, no fee – guaranteed, what more can we say?
- Free rental valuation – our expert valuers will give you an accurate rental valuation of your property based on their depth of knowledge of the local market. This is totally without obligation.
- Accompanied viewings – free accompanied viewings service available to provide viewings to suit potential tenants, including evenings and weekends.
- Maximum impact – properties that are newly available are always more attractive and we inform our large register of potential tenants within hours of them being offered for rent
- Clear marketing strategy - we carry out detailed research to reach the maximum number of potential tenants with our targeted and vigorous approach to marketing. This includes listing your property on all the major property search sites, as 75% of tenants now find their property on-line.
- Acclaimed website – full details of your property available on our new technically advanced website. This is updated daily and also provides multiple resources such as, e-mail alerts, register for information, printable full colour brochures, individual property listings, maps and local information.
- Rent protection - peace of mind with rent protection and legal expenses cover available
- Property management – we are on the end of the phone if something goes wrong and you need some help. We have a register of skilled and trusted maintenance people to call on quickly, to get your problem fixed.
- Free financial review – our expert financial services department offer a free review of your finances including buy to let mortgage and insurance needs
- Epc service – complete energy performance certificate service, which is now a legal requirement for all rental properties.
- Code of practice – we are a member of arla (association of residential lettings agents) to which we fully adhere, as we believe you should receive the highest standard of service. We are also members of the deposit protection scheme, which is a legal requirement for protection of rental deposits.